Water Damage restoration
Water Damage Restoration Service
1. If the water source is unknown, we will use specialized equipment to determine where the water is coming from. If the source is still active, we will stop it.
2. Our Insurance Adjuster will inspect and evaluate your property, documenting all items that have been damaged and recording any lasting harm to the structure of the home (This will help get the most out of your water damage home insurance.) As with fire damage restoration, we will dispose of items that cannot be recovered, and inventory items that can be salvaged by cleaning, packaging, and transporting the items to a climate-controlled facility for storage.
We will categorize the damage appropriately:
- Category I is “clean” water
- Category II is “gray” water, some degree of contamination
- Category III is “black” water, high degree of contamination
We will extract and dehumidify, removing all water. Our commercial dehumidification equipment will pull any water from the interior and structure of your home. Whether mold has grown and requires remediation or sewage has backed up, our water damage cleanup specialists do it all. We will clean and sanitize with “green safe” antimicrobial products. Our water damage restoration contractors will follow the IICRC guidelines (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
4. We will restore your home to be as good as new, or even better!
Let's work together
NYTDR will work with your Insurance Directly
to get you the most for your insured property damage
Complete Insurance Claim Management
Fire & Water Damage ‧ Mold Remediation ‧ Asbestos & Lead ‧ All Abatement ‧ Total Renovation.
1115 Broadway Ave., New York NY 10010
Complete Insurance Claim Management – Fire & Water Damage – Mold Remediation Asbestos & Lead Abatement – Total Renovation
The first thing we will restore is your peace of mind.
Please Call Us First. 212-206-1300