Water Damage restoration
NYTDR (New York Total Damage Restoration) is your leading solution for water damage cleanup and restoration in NYC. NYTDR proudly serves the residential and commercial area of Manhattan, NY. If you have a water leak, detecting the water source is the key. Sometimes it can be easy to identify and other times and can be tricky; especially when living in an apartment building which many New Yorkers are.
Some signs of potential water damage could include the following:
- Moldy or musty smells
- Bubbles in the wall or laminate flooring where moisture is getting in
- Condensation coming from your walls
- Buckled floorboards
If you encounter any of these signs in your apartment or condo we encourage you to contact us today for a free consult to do a proper inspection to determine if you have water damage in your home. Then, NYTDR will take proper steps to correct the problem before things worsen in your home or the surrounding apartment in your building.
Water Damage Clean-up Services
There is a proper way to clean up water damage from your home. Some homeowners may think they can pat it dry themselves, but that doesn’t fix the problem. In order to avoid additional problems down the road like mold, we encourage you to have a professional complete the task the right way.
- Water extraction
- Removal of infected materials such as; ceiling, wall or floor materials
- Where there is water there could be MOLD. Assessing mold damage in your home. Mold can begin to form within 48 hours of your water leak
- Renovating the affected area back to comfort
NYTDR (New York Total Damage Restoration) offers a free assessment, no obligation consultation. If you think you may have a water problem in your home, don’t wait contact us today!
Water Damage Restoration Service
1. If the water source is unknown, we will use specialized equipment to determine where the water is coming from. If the source is still active, we will stop it.
2. Our Insurance Adjuster will inspect and evaluate your property, documenting all items that have been damaged and recording any lasting harm to the structure of the home (This will help get the most out of your water damage home insurance.) As with fire damage restoration, we will dispose of items that cannot be recovered, and inventory items that can be salvaged by cleaning, packaging, and transporting the items to a climate-controlled facility for storage.
We will categorize the damage appropriately:
- Category I is “clean” water
- Category II is “gray” water, some degree of contamination
- Category III is “black” water, high degree of contamination
We will extract and dehumidify, removing all water. Our commercial dehumidification equipment will pull any water from the interior and structure of your home. Whether mold has grown and requires remediation or sewage has backed up, our water damage cleanup specialists do it all. We will clean and sanitize with “green safe” antimicrobial products. Our water damage restoration contractors will follow the IICRC guidelines (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
4. We will restore your home to be as good as new, or even better!
Let's work together
NYTDR will work with your Insurance Directly
to get you the most for your insured property damage
Complete Insurance Claim Management
Fire & Water Damage ‧ Mold Remediation ‧ Asbestos & Lead ‧ All Abatement ‧ Total Renovation.
1115 Broadway Ave., New York NY 10010
Complete Insurance Claim Management – Fire & Water Damage – Mold Remediation Asbestos & Lead Abatement – Total Renovation
The first thing we will restore is your peace of mind.
Please Call Us First. 212-206-1300